Monday, March 11, 2013

Pay Tribute to Diablo 3 Follower Scoundrel

Of Houlin Deng follow me earn more gold, the money enough to bribe King of Hong Kong Governor to bail his brother, but he did not leave the Kou Mark quietly said to me, why Sipilailian a rewarding thieves continue Follow us? I told him:

"Do not attempt to speculate on other people's hearts, you will always do not know what he was thinking."


However, why Linden will continue to follow me? I am also very strange that we continue down away to face the devil of hell, Nine Lives!

Until the depth the Arreat of nuclear, living in hell which we repelled wave after wave of demons, finally win glimmer of respite, Linden was exhausted asked me: "If I have been to help you to hit Hell devil, I can do back good, right? "I stared at his face, and found that he was tired, his smile is to squeeze out, I said:" That would not necessarily "you ... will not be serious, right? "

"Lyndon, you always been a good person."

So Linden continue with me embark on the journey, until we kill to heaven! Defeated the root of all evil, the mortals only for the money, still have the courage to face Diaz has the ability to destroy the High Heavens burro, a seemingly bohemian rogue, made even the angels will be ashamed of things, the original justice and honor, not of Kou Ma mouth, Lyndon, you taught me a lot ...

After all, we are standing on the Light dome, I found Linden, and this way I earn coins all to him:

"Lyndon, I brought a gift to you, although I know that you have enough money, but these coins, enough to get you to pay off debt, living life was carefree and your brother."

Lyndon: "You ... to me good." "Really? How do you?" I see Linden canthus Tears. Linden: "Heaven rain." Linden, paradise never rains. "Linden:" now ... "

Is not it? That being the case, Linden, then look for a place where no one hiding to avoid the rain! ...

- Sincerely, salute to the noblest of thieves!

No comments:

Post a Comment